Shipping & Delivery
Your package includes an order invoice, return form, customs documents (if applicable), and a pre-printed merchandise return label.
- On your return form, check off the items you wish to return and list the return reason code(s).
- Securely pack your merchandise and return form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
- Place the pre-printed return label on the outside of your package. Please note that the return label is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost.In addition, any shipping charge paid by you is non-refundable unless you received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
- Mail your online returns using the pre-printed label included with your package, or to the following address:
Attention: Online Returns
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. If you made your purchase using a gift card, e-gift card, or store credit, refunds will be issued to the original card that was used.The refund amount will include only the amount paid by you after any discount or reward was applied to the returned item(s) and it will not include any shipping charge paid by you unless you are returning a damaged, defective, or the wrong item was sent to you.
FLY Mailing/Shipping address
International Shipping Rates
All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
Please note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International Shipping Options
- International shipping usually arrives within 10 - 16 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery is not available for international shipments.
International Shipping Restriction
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Gift Card delivery to International addresses is not available.
- Orders shipping to International addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total (excluding E-Gift Certificate) purchase amount limit of $1,000, or a maximum purchase item limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.
International Taxes, Duties and Customs Fees
- FLY ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.